Google translate "me" to English!(Accuracy=Unknown)haha

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 22nd Birthday with Tony Roma's & Sushi King

My birthday is nothing special,
I don't have present,surprise and cake,
but simple and happy..



Let's take a picture 1st before go out..hehe...



Tony Roma‘s..~all the staff there are very friendly and kind^^Good service



wow..my delicious appetizer..



..and main course.yummy!



wewe,~wakaka~4 flavour of source is always stand by for you~~



Melepak around the shopping mall,this is what I always do v him.LoL



I'm sure can't miss this Sushi King RM2 Promotion!!wakaka





Happy birthday to myself~~~^^

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday^^. It's owez special n lovely day...bcoz ur lover is beside u...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你想尝试网上创业吗?或许你会认为又有人
    发scammer来了,毕竟网上赚钱的系统太多了
    而且骗案也多不胜数,但现在我请求你
    给我还有你自己一个20分钟的机会,看看
    这系统以及运作 www.kevin90.ws ,保证
    绝对合法,如果20分钟后你一样不变坚持自己
    先前的观念,那么我也尊重你的意思,倘若看
    了后有任何不明白的可以加我问.
    msn:taethree@hotmail.com
    email:taethree@hotmail.com
    qq:1565695675
    skype:taesia
    如有妨碍到,我在此向你抱歉.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful and perfect...
    happy bday..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. frm ur fren..fb..
    minami nobita.

    ReplyDelete